They changed Jill's face? ######### is this monstrosity right now?!?
Good morning, recently i turned on DBD ti check what they did, at first impact everything looks cool and fine until i entered the Survivor lobby and see what they did to Jill's face, i am really disgusted....first of all i returned to DBD "only" for the RE chapther and nothing else, second i purchased the DLC "only" for Jill and how "very very" cool how she was made (also i bought Jill's cosmetic aswell because looked like the original), i want just that this message Is going yo be read by the DEV and uderstand that this kind of thing is unacceptable, i payed a product according to certain criteria and not to have this....thing! I don't even words to describe It.
Do something DEV please and "STOP" to touch things that don't need to be changed.
Comments
someone said it was a "bug" but i dont know any but that changes a characters model like that i think they tried to update her and failed
I think Jill must have got stung by a bee, or it’s allergy season in the Entity’s realm.
we can only hope its bug because I P3 her and unlocked all perks on her during event. I love Jill but this is not Jill
it's an acknowledged bug
I believe it's a bug, is the exact same face rig as Claire
That "someone" would've been me because of what Mandy commented on my post.
I thought she got ugly as a trade for Laurie quinten and nea looking better
Can you link me to that post please?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386317#Comment_2386317
How is a script actually mess up facial rig / model is beyond our understanding
Thank you so much for this reply, i was pretty sure to have check it out to find and answer from the DEVS (i didn't even saw this tread tbh, my bad for sure for the haste i made instead looking properly everything, so sorry about it) and glad to ready is something not intended
I'm gonna change my name here real quick, hold on.
Feng was actually the sacrifice for their cosmetic surgery successes
People say the cosmetics don't affect programming but it seems to be the case for dbd.