Plagues power not working

I loaded into a match as plague on xbox one and her power would not work. The whole game i was a m1 killer

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Her power just has a bad hitbox. Hitting someone with puke is a matter of luck and a lot of experience to know how to drag your camera. You have to aim to the left and to the right of the survivor as rapidly as you can for it to register a hit, just jerk your mouse around like crazy and you will eventually get it.

  • @Junylar said:

    Her power just has a bad hitbox. Hitting someone with puke is a matter of luck and a lot of experience to know how to drag your camera. You have to aim to the left and to the right of the survivor as rapidly as you can for it to register a hit, just jerk your mouse around like crazy and you will eventually get it.

    I think they meant her power was disabled for whatever reason.

    Which means is now YET ANOTHER killer with that type of game breaking bug.

  • @MadmegMain said:

    I loaded into a match as plague on xbox one and her power would not work. The whole game i was a m1 killer

    Surprise surprise. Another patch, yet more Plague bugs. This isn’t anything new. She usually gets unintended problems every chapter and mid chapter release.

  • @Junylar said:

    Her power just has a bad hitbox. Hitting someone with puke is a matter of luck and a lot of experience to know how to drag your camera. You have to aim to the left and to the right of the survivor as rapidly as you can for it to register a hit, just jerk your mouse around like crazy and you will eventually get it.

    I play plague often but her power was disabled

  • I played Plague earlier and I didn’t have any issues. Maybe it’s something that Xbox has to deal with?

  • Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.