Leon's voice
He straight up sounds like he's getting his cheeks clapped
Had a friend enter a discord call whilst playing as Leon (we could hear his game) and I was very confused for a second
He straight up sounds like he's getting his cheeks clapped
Had a friend enter a discord call whilst playing as Leon (we could hear his game) and I was very confused for a second
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You say that like it's a bad thing.
its just the mating call that called fourth mr.x
Yeah his grunts of pain are.. More like moans of pain.
I'm not complainin' though ๐
This. Leon is fine ๐
Leon's voice is good compared to Steve
Leon's voice is the second best voice acting in this game (1st place goes to Claire)