Eruption bug

Xbox one

Ever since the release of this perk I've noticed if you get eruption to activate and a survivor is working on that gen they only scream then can jump right back on the gen without getting the incapacitated status

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • If this is correct, then this is an ENORMOUS bug for that perk, I hope this is only in rare situations.

    @SeannyD115 said:

    Xbox one

    Ever since the release of this perk I've noticed if you get eruption to activate and a survivor is working on that gen they only scream then can jump right back on the gen without getting the incapacitated status


  • @ReviloDBD said:

    If this is correct, then this is an ENORMOUS bug for that perk, I hope this is only in rare situations.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/268863/eruption-bug

    I noticed it still explodes but no incapacitated effect

  • Ever since the release of this perk I've noticed

    The perk was definitely applying incapacitated to the survivors working on the exploding gen since release and at least until last patch.

    I don't know if the update broke it because I haven't tested it. But the perk was working correctly for sure.