Ideas for different game modes/obj

If you're sick of generators and pallets like me, please give bhvr some ideas as to switchin up the way we go upagainst killers to bring something fresh and adds even more replay value than right now. Since 2016 and the only thing we can do is run, do gens, throw pallets.

I thought eventually there would be like, more places to hide, more unexpected things the killer can do. There's just so much room for additions and quality of life. Also killers need more than 1 default kill/mori animation, id even buy a pack if that meant more

Comments

  • Idk how anyone could get sick of pallets just sayin

  • I've been wanting gens to be turned into fetch-quest machines instead of m1 machines for ages now. It would make the game so much more fun and make stealth properly interactive.

  • I just want 2 killers, that's it. Just put 2 killers on a trial and I will be happy.

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    Idk how anyone could get sick of pallets just sayin

    I mean with that name you must really "embody" them lol

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I've been wanting gens to be turned into fetch-quest machines instead of m1 machines for ages now. It would make the game so much more fun and make stealth properly interactive.

    Right? Something, just some other objective for us to do to escape

  • I've always had the idea of a Blight serum harvesting game mode.

    Basically survivors would have to harvest putrid serum from the visceral cankers. Then take it to an alchemy station to purify it.

    The killers would play relatively the same, but they can also collect serum for their own purposes. But they don't have to purify their serum. The match operates on a 12 minute timer, after it reaches zero the exit gates activate.

    Both sides could choose to inject serum for short term bonuses. But with every injection you do you gain a mutation stack. When you gain five stacks you are afflicted with a permanent ( random ) negative status effect. Which could range from a small running speed debuff, to decreased object interaction speeds.

    Just something off the top of my head.

  • I had hoped with the resident evil chapter they might add some puzzles or something clever for doorways. This is a game where a door has no hinges, so I try not to have any expectations tbh