What changed exactly in Lery's 5.1.0?
Chat in a stream said it was changed, but as far as I can tell only some minor visual changes were done, if anything.
Patch notes only states
- Fixed certain level issues which could affect performance in Lery's Memorial Institute.
Comments
The performance could say a little, before I ran well and now I run super.
I think they toned down the lighting and partical effects.
I might be crazy but the corridors seem a bit wider.
it was one of the top featured changes.
The lighting looks so wierd now, it's brighter than it used to be. The signs and bending machines now give off colored lights.
Plus they updated the grass to be that of the graphically reworked maps.
Other than that some objects have better textures now.
They mostly changed the lighting. The map is a lot prettier now, especially with each object having its own unique colored lighting. The tiling was also changed and the snow particle effects were scaled down. overall big performance and beauty upgrades.
It's more bright now.
I've played once since the patch came out.