Thank you so much BHVR!!!!!

I can finally play again. I am so happy. Thank you so much!!!!

Comments

  • Have the issues really been fixed? Gotta say BHVR I’m impressed.

  • @GannTM said:

    Have the issues really been fixed? Gotta say BHVR I’m impressed.

    I've played 3 games as killer. One as nemisis, one as deathslinger, and one as trickster. They all went really well and no lag at all.

  • @Magicmaster0702 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2387761#Comment_2387761

    I've played 3 games as killer. One as nemisis, one as deathslinger, and one as trickster. They all went really well and no lag at all.

    That’s great to hear.

  • @GannTM said:

    Have the issues really been fixed? Gotta say BHVR I’m impressed.

    Phenomenal compared to yesterday. Last gen popping in a chase lagged last gm and a friend told me his did too but that is manageable.

  • I switched to series S awhile ago but I’m glad current gen is doing okay now

    Until the next chapter anyway

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I switched to series S awhile ago but I’m glad current gen is doing okay now

    Until the next chapter anyway

    I haven't been able to find a series S or X anywhere. Except for scalpers

  • @GannTM said:

    Have the issues really been fixed? Gotta say BHVR I’m impressed.

    In fairness I honestly believe that the devs never once stopped tirelessly attempting to address this. I think too many of the community over-trivialise how difficult it is to actually fix these kind of things, especially with how much more complicated the code must e getting with more and more content being added.

  • Xbox One S I knew the devs did it (mostly) when I was actually able to play Nemesis

  • I play 2 games and worst for killer I think they scrubbing the forums cause there alot complaint about it on twitter