RPD does not work
I’m only speaking of my own experience and this isn’t about the layout or the size. The map, for me, is so laggy it’s unplayable. No other map is like this for me. The offerings are active now and folks are using them. I do not want to DC, it’s a jerk move but I can barely walk around, let alone fix gens.
Comments
I still haven't seen the RPD map in 2 weeks.
At this point, I feel like BHVR owes everyone a serious explanation. I paid money for the chapter, even tho the map is distributed to everyone.
I don't feel like BHVR cares about maps at all anymore; their recent original chapters do not come with new zones nor do they have any map option .
RPD was in roto but you couldn't use offerings, we have 5 variances of badham, 1 haddonfield, and the clown invaded the nurses map all those years ago with no recourse.
Honestly, the map looks great (I don’t mind large or indoor maps). I’d love to get a chance to explore but it was a mess of lag. I hope they can fix it and I hope we get some cool unique maps in the future.
What I’d give for a new good outdoor map, since the last outdoor map was… trash
it's that bad still? that's a shame, I was hoping this update was the home run since they bothered to un-retire the RPD badge. I'm using those bad boys any chance I get. I've never seen anyone DC on this map except salty crossplayers so I assumed maybe, just maybe we could all enjoy this map now :/
I’m bummed too. It’s a cool looking map, one to one from RE2 but so far, for me, it’s still super laggy.
I had it like 3 matches ago, it is still somewhat buggy and had me teleporting short distances away. When I died I watched a teammate and they were doing the same. Poor girl ended up running into a corner and getting stuck. I think I'll just let my opponent have their way with me every time I get this map, I'd rather watch cute kittens on YouTube instead.