To whoever changed Lery's shaders, thank you.

I'm pretty sure that they changed Lery's shaders or ligths call them whatever you want, I think they used RPD map shaders? Whatever it looks so good, thank you seriously. Also I think general game audio was improved? Might me just me but it's somehow better

Comments

  • I think you can find it in the patch notes, about Lery's.

  • Yeah they changed it this patch

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I think you can find it in the patch notes, about Lery's.

    Oh I don't really read those, so I didn't know

  • I got Lery's as my first map today and I was blown away with how good it looked. I didn't know if their was a change or if I had just not been on the map for awhile lol.

    Good to know it was tweaked. It looks AMAZING.

  • I'm a bit mixed on it. On one hand, I dig that it has more detail. On the other hand, I miss the darker, colder look it used to have.