About the new Greek skins
- I'm 90% confident I've seen this in a trial before!
- That Blight skin is the First Ultra Rare right?
- They made an amazing-looking Kate hat for my perfect baby Kate. And they linked it with the rest of the set. I'm big sad :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got that zarina skin from the rift, yes. They put it in the store just now.
EDIT: Oops, @GoodBoyKaru beat me to it.
The Jeff one is really lazy. Why can’t he have a tunic too? (I know that’s not the correct word for traditional Greek clothing, but I’m blanking on the word.)
I'd like the set not being "full" set. Like, I get Kate's and Élodie's dresses have to be set.
But their head? It'd be used outside of the set. The Kate's one is the cutest ever.