instead of try Harding or being bp greedy everyone should just work together

I'm being serious survivors play your tokens same as killers that's 7 hooks and 7 plants more then enough for everyone to get there point's faster

Comments

  • Wont happen friend.  Get the survivor vials quick and then help killer, if your killer play normally.  Everyone will jump from flowers to gens or just be on gens if vials were done already.
  • I know but its a shame it would be way more fun then not knowing if someone is gonna grief ya for more bp
  • Would be easy if you could talk to each other before the game ya know?
    But since you can't it's kind of a problem.

  • Because you aren't supposed to cooperate. It's supposed to be somewhat of a challenge.

    I know the modern "gamer" is spoiled by the lack of challenge in most games and wouldn't know a sense of accomplishment from a hole in the ground - but ffs... this is a PvP game - you should go in expecting no mercy!

  • Because you aren't supposed to cooperate. It's supposed to be somewhat of a challenge.

    I know the modern "gamer" is spoiled by the lack of challenge in most games and wouldn't know a sense of accomplishment from a hole in the ground - but ffs... this is a PvP game - you should go in expecting no mercy!

    Tell that to killers that do the event hooks needed evenly and let you harvest
  • @redsopine1 said:
    FrenziedRoach said:

    Because you aren't supposed to cooperate. It's supposed to be somewhat of a challenge.

    I know the modern "gamer" is spoiled by the lack of challenge in most games and wouldn't know a sense of accomplishment from a hole in the ground - but ffs... this is a PvP game - you should go in expecting no mercy!

    Tell that to killers that do the event hooks needed evenly and let you harvest

    Buddy, I don't give give a single ######### about what anybody is doing in the game. I go into every one expecting my opponent to pull every nasty trick in the book to stop me and I approach every game with the same mindset. If I'm not ready to deal with that, I just don't play the game.

    What I find appalling is the obscene levels of entitlement I'm seeing from certain members of this community that just want ######### handed to them with minimal effort.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    FrenziedRoach said:

    Because you aren't supposed to cooperate. It's supposed to be somewhat of a challenge.

    I know the modern "gamer" is spoiled by the lack of challenge in most games and wouldn't know a sense of accomplishment from a hole in the ground - but ffs... this is a PvP game - you should go in expecting no mercy!

    Tell that to killers that do the event hooks needed evenly and let you harvest

    Buddy, I don't give give a single [BAD WORD] about what anybody is doing in the game. I go into every one expecting my opponent to pull every nasty trick in the book to stop me and I approach every game with the same mindset. If I'm not ready to deal with that, I just don't play the game.

    What I find appalling is the obscene levels of entitlement I'm seeing from certain members of this community that just want ######### handed to them with minimal effort.

    Hey watch your language and temper or please leave my thread while I get where your coming from a mindset like that in every game over time can affect you outside of the game so sometimes its fun to just play the game for fun and only go into there gonna be nasty trick on Michael's or hidden offerings which are mori
  • @redsopine1 said:
    I'm being serious survivors play your tokens same as killers that's 7 hooks and 7 plants more then enough for everyone to get there point's faster

    Survivors are very special.
    They only care about themselves, but we already knew that before the event :wink:

  • Master said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    I'm being serious survivors play your tokens same as killers that's 7 hooks and 7 plants more then enough for everyone to get there point's faster

    Survivors are very special.
    They only care about themselves, but we already knew that before the event :wink:

    Not all are
  • I tried to be nice, but Survivors didn't give a ######### about my hooks.

  • To each their own.

    If there's enough hooks to gain 1 vial in the match the survivors and I usually farm, otherwise it's just a regular game. Nothing wrong with either.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    FrenziedRoach said:

    @redsopine1 said:

    FrenziedRoach said:

    Because you aren't supposed to cooperate.  It's supposed to be somewhat of a challenge.
    
    I know the modern "gamer"  is spoiled by the lack of challenge in most games and wouldn't know a sense of accomplishment from a hole in the ground - but ffs... this is a PvP game - you should go in expecting no mercy!
    

    Tell that to killers that do the event hooks needed evenly and let you harvest

    Buddy, I don't give give a single [BAD WORD] about what anybody is doing in the game. I go into every one expecting my opponent to pull every nasty trick in the book to stop me and I approach every game with the same mindset. If I'm not ready to deal with that, I just don't play the game.

    What I find appalling is the obscene levels of entitlement I'm seeing from certain members of this community that just want ######### handed to them with minimal effort.

    Hey watch your language and temper or please leave my thread while I get where your coming from a mindset like that in every game over time can affect you outside of the game so sometimes its fun to just play the game for fun and only go into there gonna be nasty trick on Michael's or hidden offerings which are mori

    I hate to break it to you, but this thread isn't your safe space where you can tell me to leave if you don't like it. You posted your opinion - and I'm offering a rather candid opinion as to why it sucks.

    This is at it's core a PvP game. The event added new goals that your adversary can exploit. I suggest you toughen up and deal with it.

  • By the way, if you're letting a game get to you outside a game, then you should put the game down - it's that simple.

    That's what I did the past month - And now that I've had my break and feel I can separate the two (And I have another nice and cheerful game to cleanse my mind between dips into the toxic pool that is this community), I'm back - and I'm ready to ruthlessly destroy anybody who expects me to just let them farm. If you don't like that, I suggest you try and stop me.

  • @redsopine1 said: Hey watch your language and temper or please leave my thread

    Maybe you'd better watch it. Just in the past two weeks the mods have come into threads when people have said something like that and warned them that it isn't their thread, it is a public thread, and any opinion or wording is not yours to police. Period.

    So, yeah, this isn't your thread at all.

    Now, as far as this: Let's all work together and sing kumbaya as we harvest the event? No. This is a PvP game. People can choose to do the event and take the risks, or just buy the skins and play DBD normally. Me? I chose to buy the skins I want. I'm just here to play DBD normally. That means working gens as a survivor, and when I play killer: chase and hook.

    It's as simple as that.

    I won't camp the little flower-power spots, but I'm also not going to stop chasing and hooking just so people can harvest them. Outmaneuver me and harvest the flowers. Otherwise, the Entity is waiting.

  • I'll work with everyone..... right after I finish juicing this diarrhea plant. Oh, I also plan on trying to escape ^_^

    First killer I let hook me camped like a late night hooker so lesson learned. I'm just playing the game now. If farming happens then I'm cool with that. However I will not be forced to try and help everyone. You are all my enemies.