I know lol pretty messed up I don't even play on switch my gf does and we would use cross play and I was only playing the game to play with her now 🤷♂️
It’s not showing up for me yet and it’s past 11 am on July 27th !!!
As we announced yesterday, the update has been delayed until further notice. All information that is currently available is in the link I posted in my previous comment.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who's gonna tell him ? :(
I know lol pretty messed up I don't even play on switch my gf does and we would use cross play and I was only playing the game to play with her now 🤷♂️
The update will be delayed on Switch, there's more information on that here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/268407/nintendo-switch-update-5-1-0/p1?new=1
It’s not showing up for me yet and it’s past 11 am on July 27th !!!
As we announced yesterday, the update has been delayed until further notice. All information that is currently available is in the link I posted in my previous comment.