Feedback on Meg
I think her eyebrows need to be less 'angry' looking and her default hair seems a bit too puffy on top (the middle braid), and it is also a different colour than what it was before. Other than that she looks good.
I think her eyebrows need to be less 'angry' looking and her default hair seems a bit too puffy on top (the middle braid), and it is also a different colour than what it was before. Other than that she looks good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's actually part of her animations...and something that definitely changed a bit from when she was first shown in the video on Twitter. Later on when I loaded up PTB I realized her animations had her constantly looking angry...I'm guessing because people complained that she looked less gruff like her original..but like..she never stops looking angry.