Only one hour left
Guys just 1 hour left to use stridor spirit for the last time, that or to 4man dc because you're facing one. ;;
Guys just 1 hour left to use stridor spirit for the last time, that or to 4man dc because you're facing one. ;;
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stridor Spirit will still be a thing I bet. Lot of players don’t run IW.
why would you want stridor against non iw users though?
30 minutes till I stop playing this game for a bit as Microsoft Flight Simulator will have finally released.
Much more important imo.
Spirit basically plays the same when facing no iron will users. This is why she still needs to be addressed.
Yeah Spirit is still complete bs, running iron will or not it's way too unpredictable for survivors. I'm glad they're making it difficult for Stridor Spirits to get easy fast 4Ks but I think bhvr has a completely wrong take on the problem.