Some survivors make my Twins games so damn easy.
Kidnapping Victor at 5 gens is not a smart move when I’ve already downed someone, and you were all grouped up, so I now KNOW where I can pressure the other 2 survivors with Charlotte.
They got 2 gens done.
2.
The kidnapper only got rid of Victor after 2 teammates were dead because they were both being more altruistic than what’s sensible. A player being relegated to just being an M1 killer isn’t non-lethal.
No camping.
No mass slugging just for the sake of it.
No Meta perks (Coup De Grâce, Hoarder, Oppression, Lightborn).
Victor is just one of the greatest game slow down tools ever implemented into this game.
Comments
Twins like Hag has the benefit of being extremely rare and because of that no one knows how to really face them.
Well... it seems many like to take “The Plague approach”: deny Charlotte Victor, even to the point of being robbed of reason. It’s so silly. Take Victor. I don’t care 🤣
I cant even get teammates to kick victor, come to think of it they dont even do gens lol
Twins are hard to counter without coordination which makes them very good against solo’s since pairing up is their most effective counter
Sounds like life in Solo Q
I always hold victor at least for a little bit before throwing him off mostly as a bait for charlotte to see if she would chase me because some twins players go after the person with victor on them, but I never hold him long enough to really slow the team down
sometimes this works I had a pretty good chase thanks to the fact that charlotte is a m1 killer could have been 5 gens if some teammate didn't end up sandbagging trying to take a protection hit I didn't need from them
Charlotte can recall Victor after thirty seconds. If the killers not recalling Victor, that might be a clue that the killer prefers that player being ‘eliminated’ from the match.
I tend not to recall Victor either.
I used to be that Charlotte, and it’s probably why sometimes posts pop up periodically asking “vIcToR nEeDs tO dO mOrE wHiLe oN a SuRvIvOrs baCK!!!”, because these are probably players also allowing themselves to get psyched out and try and chase the kidnapper. They haven’t yet figured out that they’re just letting themselves get psyched out, and don’t see that it isn’t a big problem. They can choose to have Victor back whenever they please after a certain time AND get to keep tabs on exactly where that survivor is until then (a bit like old school Freddy).
Unless the survivor that initially has Victor was already close to Charlotte, it’s always a better move for Charlotte to look for a different survivor or go for or any revealed by Killer Instinct.
Probably only 1 in 10 Kidnappers are smart enough to realise they made a bad move against me when I’ve managed to down and hook other survivors just fine, and that maybe 1 (or none) are doing gens, and so they’ll get rid of Victor so that they can help their team.
It’s shocking to me how the other 9 in 10 will stubbornly hold onto Victor even when 1 is on hook, I’m in chase with another that I’ve just downed, and the Kidnapper just screwed over the 3rd survivor by accidentally giving them away with Killer Instinct.
“Sure mate... just help hand me the win.”