Lol. When I use Distressing + Coulrophobia Doc...
...and everyone is running Self Care. No wonder only 1 generator got done.
...and everyone is running Self Care. No wonder only 1 generator got done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to do this in the old game map, with the 2 terror radius increase add ons and nurses to see what was going on. I stood still watching a guy self care 10m away from me (thanks nurses) and.... Well.... After 45 seconds i got bored and downed him. It's good laughs though
I love watching people heal whem I'm Legion. It feels fun ruining all their work in 10 seconds.
That’s rough especially on a small map
The game is so well balanced that map offerings are becoming parts of builds now.
Their own silliness for spending so much time healing with self care.
True but being injured against doctor isn’t a good strategy when he’s so good at denying loops. Self care isn’t worth it though in that situation