Survivors losing items if killer disconnects

  • Platform: PC
  • Description of the issue: If the killer disconnects from the match, you lose your item and add ons despite the game counting it as an escape.
  • Steps to reproduce (if possible): Equip an item, play a match in which the killer disconnects, notice that your item is eaten.
  • How often does this occur: Not sure, I’ve only noticed it once. Since it depends on the killer disconnecting it’s out of my control to test.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This seems to be random, majority of the time it just unequips the item and addons go back into your inventory

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    This seems to be random, majority of the time it just unequips the item and addons go back into your inventory

    Ah okay, good to know it isn’t every time. It definitely ate my item in my case though, I had one rainbow map and after a match where the killer disconnected I’d lost it so I’m 100% certain I didn’t miscount.