Latency, bug or a pc thing? Nurse mid blink hits

So I have only seen this happen against a pc nurse, no idea if that's a factor but just providing info.

So pc nurse, (good nurse) rank 1, EU

Getting hit while shes mid blink, so she will be blinking towards you but you double back (normally shed over blink because of this) but during the blink I get hit before she has even appeared at her location.

Its really off putting because she obviously over blinked yet I got hit while she was doing so, I honestly cant figure out why its happening.

Side note: it's not all the time, nor is it every blink

Comments

  • I would have to see footage for a specific case.

    However, there's indeed a bug where she can swing before being visible on the survivor's screen. Sometimes the survivor even gets an invisible bodyblock. It's possible she short blinked when you double back and then had the bug upon lunging.

    I can't tell if the blink is tied to latency.

  • @Bwsted said:

    I would have to see footage for a specific case.

    However, there's indeed a bug where she can swing before being visible on the survivor's screen. Sometimes the survivor even gets an invisible bodyblock. It's possible she short blinked when you double back and then had the bug upon lunging.

    I can't tell if the blink is tied to latency.

    The invisible body block is not a bug, it's how her power works.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2385326#Comment_2385326

    The invisible body block is not a bug, it's how her power works.

    I was talking in the context of the invisible swing. It's easier to see that she actually short blinked and got the hit before reappearing because sometimes you'll actually run into her and get bodyblocked.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2385343#Comment_2385343

    I was talking in the context of the invisible swing. It's easier to see that she actually short blinked and got the hit before reappearing because sometimes you'll actually run into her and get bodyblocked.

    I know what you meant. Her landing area has a hitbox. It's one of those things you don't know about unless you play her.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2385407#Comment_2385407

    I know what you meant. Her landing area has a hitbox. It's one of those things you don't know about unless you play her.

    So, if you knew and understood, what was your point? None. Now I remember why I stopped talking to you. Time to stick to my good decisions.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2385415#Comment_2385415

    So, if you knew and understood, what was your point? None. Now I remember why I stopped talking to you. Time to stick to my good decisions.

    My point was that her hitbox being there before her is not a bug. It's literally what I said:

    The invisible body block is not a bug, it's how her power works.