Dead By Daylight False Accusations
I play Dead by Daylight on PS4 and got falsely accused of working together with a killer in a game. I had a Hillbilly unexpectedly choose to be nice to me out of nowhere and let me live when I was expecting him to hook me after he downed me and then I get a message from another survivor who had been killed and they told me they reported me for “working together with the killer” when that wasn’t even the case. Can’t people who make false accusations get in trouble? I don’t want to get banned for something I had no intention of.
Comments
Honestly, I don't see why they would ban anyone for farming during this event. It should be expected big time with any game - but it does count as grieving depending on what happens.
You won't get banned for it. We review reports on an individual basis and do not take action unless we have definitive proof. We all play the game often so we have a very good understanding of what is and isn't okay.
If someone is making a bunch of false reports, yes, they can be banned. But you won't get banned just because they falsely reported you.
Send it to the support
If you are on ps4 don't worry about it....lol
Im kidding it’s just for the memes.