Need help with discord ban
Ok so I was banned on the DBD official discord server and needed help on how to appeal the ban, The reason I got banned was because my account was hacked and the hacker sent scam messages to many discord servers and some of my friends through dm. Since then I have activated 2 step and sms verification so It wouldn't happen again, but I was banned by the DBD discord bot so it doesn't have a staff member I can contact about my ban and how to appeal it. Any help would really be appreciated
Comments
You'll have to contact one of their mods directly. Good luck though.
I've been temp banned from there three times myself (once fairly, once accidentally and once very unfairly). Fun times.
How Would i Contact a mod
We do not discuss bans publicly, please refer to this post to find more information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals