Is the game performance any better in the PS4?

A brother of mine used to play the game there and he quite liked it but the game ran like absolute dog ######### so he gave up on playing it (3,4 months ago). Have they addressed it or at least make it slightly better while playing killer?

Comments

  • They're releasing an optimization patch for console some time in December. They also said that they'd be doing small tweaks in a few patches to prepare for the bigger changes.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    They're releasing an optimization patch for console some time in December. They also said that they'd be doing small tweaks in a few patches to prepare for the bigger changes.

    I appreciate it mate

  • @lay said:

    @ShrimpTwiggs said:
    They're releasing an optimization patch for console some time in December. They also said that they'd be doing small tweaks in a few patches to prepare for the bigger changes.

    I appreciate it mate

    Any time.

  • Runs better on a pro if that's any consolation. I was playing on a day 1 xbox one. When that broke and I got PS4, I seen the difference instantly.