There are so many CreepyPastas that I imagine there are many Godlike beings in stories, compared to the almighty parasite that is the Entity. So I think on that alone the CreepyPastas have it.
There are so many CreepyPastas that I imagine there are many Godlike beings in stories, compared to the almighty parasite that is the Entity. So I think on that alone the CreepyPastas have it.
In all my research the only godlike beings in the creepypasta universe are slender and zalgo. Slender is like a shadow demon and zalgo in the physical embodiment of evil similar to Myers.
There are so many CreepyPastas that I imagine there are many Godlike beings in stories, compared to the almighty parasite that is the Entity. So I think on that alone the CreepyPastas have it.
The DBD killers have been depowered in a lot of cases.
Also the dbd killers have a wild card... pyramid head. Literally the unkillable executioner that can kill anything. And we've already seen that he is stronger than the entity.
Also the dbd killers have a wild card... pyramid head. Literally the unkillable executioner that can kill anything. And we've already seen that he is stronger than the entity.
Good points, but I've just foind a chink in the armour.
Za'lgatoth, better known as Zalgo, is an ominous Tulpa creature described as horror and chaos itself. 1 Overview 2 Appearance 3 Personality 4 Powers and Abilities 4.1 Comics twisting 4.2 Weaknesses 5 History 6 Myths and Legends 7 Quotes 8 Gallery 9 Trivia It is believed to relate to the death of the world, along with the scourge of insanity, and unspeakable things. Most of the time dis-figuration, gore, and dismemberment go along with the creature. Zalgo has no consistent form, yet appears to ha
It's a sneaky one, but towards the end of the article it's revealed that he was seen as "a bit of a brat" by The Scarlett King and some deity with a long name beginning with N.
If, by proxy, the SCP universe is inclusive in the CreepyPasta universes, then by rights those same deities the SCP deals with will be a back up. And there's a lot of deities and powerful beings to contend with!
If that's the case, even the Sun Goddess from Silent Hill may have a tough time of it.
Nerfed. EG (Silent Hill 2 spoilers here) Pyramidhead is, in his original canon, actually TWO implacable and indestructible beings , to the point where they only die because they kill each other (and there’s a bigger plot reason for that but I won’t go into it). I can’t see that Pyramidhead giving a ######### because someone drops a pallet on them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are so many CreepyPastas that I imagine there are many Godlike beings in stories, compared to the almighty parasite that is the Entity. So I think on that alone the CreepyPastas have it.
The DBD killers have been depowered in a lot of cases.
In all my research the only godlike beings in the creepypasta universe are slender and zalgo. Slender is like a shadow demon and zalgo in the physical embodiment of evil similar to Myers.
You mean like Nerfed? Or just weak in general?
Also the dbd killers have a wild card... pyramid head. Literally the unkillable executioner that can kill anything. And we've already seen that he is stronger than the entity.
Good points, but I've just foind a chink in the armour.
It's a sneaky one, but towards the end of the article it's revealed that he was seen as "a bit of a brat" by The Scarlett King and some deity with a long name beginning with N.
If, by proxy, the SCP universe is inclusive in the CreepyPasta universes, then by rights those same deities the SCP deals with will be a back up. And there's a lot of deities and powerful beings to contend with!
If that's the case, even the Sun Goddess from Silent Hill may have a tough time of it.
Nerfed. EG (Silent Hill 2 spoilers here) Pyramidhead is, in his original canon, actually TWO implacable and indestructible beings , to the point where they only die because they kill each other (and there’s a bigger plot reason for that but I won’t go into it). I can’t see that Pyramidhead giving a ######### because someone drops a pallet on them.