Max-scoring as Survivor compared to Killer

Have you ever managed to pull it off?

And I mean without farming.

Even with farming, I don't think i've ever managed to get the full 32k-- I came real close last game with 29k. As Killer I can pull it off every so often, did it twice as Nem last night.

I'd like it a teeny tiny bit if Surv bloodpoint gains were buffed.

Comments

  • Once or twice I think.

  • 7 or 8 times, roughly & I have almost 1000 hours in DBD. It's very hard to do unless you've got a SWF ready to farm BPs and play the game normally OR all the stars align for you in one match. Not to mention, some mandatory perks.

    -----

    Survivor BP gain would be 10x better if u maxed out one category and the BPs kept stacking until 32k but the overhaul score / ranking score(Pip) would not be affected.

    Then again, we're also missing perks that should give 100% bonus Bloodpoints in one or two categories. I know for sure we don't have perks that give bonus BP for boldness actions.

  • I've pulled off perfect survivor games several times over the 2.5K hours I have in the game. I haven't really kept tracked, but at least off hand I can think of a few games where I got a perfect score.

    It's certainly a lot tougher than killer, but you get those games as survivor where you just need to hard carry your team.

  • Hardest thing to get are Survival Points. I only get like 8000 if I get a DS on the Killer and escape while being the Obsession. So pretty rare.

    In general, Killers make 30%-50% more BPs than Survivors. So while getting 30k as Killer is not hard and happens frequently and 32k is actually possible, it is near impossible to get those amounts as Survivor.

  • Maybe once. It's been a day I'm trying to pull it off outside of the few farming games which happen from time to time.

    (Fortunatelly, I rarely have them, even if we had a lot of DC recently.)

  • Did it severval times already but its still rare.

  • twice in a public game with DS, as obsession, without a farming killer

  • I got it around 3-5 times in 2500 hours. First tine was against a Freddy on Hawkins.