What if every survivor had their own animations?

And I mean like that everyone had their own walking, running and idle animation in-game and not in the lobby. Wouldn't that be cool? I think it would give them more personality and depth.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Sounds great, but i don't think devs can do it with the sapguetti code they have

  • Really hope they at least will use the lobby animation as idle animations in-game. Currently the idle animation is really bland..

  • @Mooks said:

    Really hope they at least will use the lobby animation as idle animations in-game. Currently the idle animation is really bland..

    Yea, I agree

  • Yes I thought about this recently and I think it's a great way to give the survivors something unique. Unique idle animations, unique point and wave animations, unique running and vaulting animations etcetera.

  • Would be cool but that would take a lot of time and resources that could be spent focusing on game health.

  • If they did this they would somehow end up nerfing pig

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    If they did this they would somehow end up nerfing pig

    True. But we all know that she needs a nerf. Her "moonwalking chicky nugget" tech is too strong and unfair! xd

  • I think I'd play more characters than now.

    @Mooks said:

    Really hope they at least will use the lobby animation as idle animations in-game. Currently the idle animation is really bland..

    It'd be awesome!