Looking for new players like me
Looking for players newer to the game , I’m a survivor main. Rank 16 on Xbox with cross play on. Not always on the mic, 31 male and just looking for some dbd newbie buddies. Gamer tag is same as my username here
Looking for players newer to the game , I’m a survivor main. Rank 16 on Xbox with cross play on. Not always on the mic, 31 male and just looking for some dbd newbie buddies. Gamer tag is same as my username here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey me and some others play quite regularly on Xbox too, we also have cross play enabled username is parismiyaa on dbd (#75df) will drop you a request :)
edit: couldn’t find your username?
Found you on Xbox , sent a request
Hey ! I found you on Xbox sending a request
Feel free to add me if you’d like.
gt: Starr43
Starr43 sent added you on Xbox
I’m on ps4 & not really new I've played for quite some time now but I can help out & show you the ropes if you’re interested just lmk