account
I had the game on xbox pass and I bought it on steam
can I move the progression to steam?
Tagged:
Mod
I had the game on xbox pass and I bought it on steam
can I move the progression to steam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but there's no cross progression between those platforms - the only current cross progression available is between Steam & Stadia.
https://account.bhvr.com/
but
can I do something here when the site will work?
I'm afraid not. We have never announced cross progression between those two platforms, we are only aware of Cross progression coming for Switch - which will join the existing two.
We are aware that our players want cross progression from other platforms and it's something we will continue to work towards, but we cannot guarantee if/when it will happen.