Why is my Rank constantly regressing to 17
Whenever DBD shoots me an Error which makes me restart the Game, i regress to Rank 17 with two or less Pips. Its so annoying. Im usually playing in green ranks.
Whenever DBD shoots me an Error which makes me restart the Game, i regress to Rank 17 with two or less Pips. Its so annoying. Im usually playing in green ranks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Consider it a blessing from the lord.
I myself would kill for matches that easy, since I've been stuck in red ranks for years now.
I miss the old days when I was worthy of being in brown ranks. Sadly those days aren’t ever coming back 😔
I feel you there, but those games are too easy there. Maybe somewhere in the middle