The Event being over caused the desire to play this game to dissapear.
Playing with no one bringing cakes just solidifies to me that how of a slob the grind is... I really don't want to play this game right as I think I'm currently burned out and hate the usual grind again.
For me in the 2 weeks of playing with Cakes, I prestiged 3 my Pig, Ghostface and Nemesis and got them all at Level 50, as on one match I can earn about an Avg of 175K BPs. Now I'm seeing my measly 50K an Avg trial BPs and feels like I'm getting pennies.
On the plus side, There's no more serious people who are determined to hold m1 all day just to escape while being shiny. The Con is I'll miss survivors who are trying hide but doesn't realize that they are shiny.
Comments
Just two days ago, As I Blight if I play at least 10 games, It's a guarantee of at least 800K. If I play Blight now in 10 trials now, I'll just get about an 400K. I hate the grind. Event made it decent. D E C E N T.
I mean, we are getting bloodhunt starting Thursday. People are saving their cakes. I have 30 ready on Spirit.
32k base + 32k for BBQ + 32k bloodhunt + 168k for 5 cakes = 264k per match
4 matches gives you over 1M BP. I don't think the issue here is the grind, but the cap hurts. I wish I could keep 27M BP ready. But I'm okay with it to get loads of add ons that I enjoy; all seeing Blood for Wraith, scratched mirror on Myers, Carter's Order on Doctor. I also plan on getting my new Legion to 50. I just got it with shards from the event.
My other big thing is to get Devour Hope and Undyinf on Spirit. I don't plan on prestige any of them. Seems wasteful when I can have great add ons instead.
Who would've guessed that the game would feel empty once one got a taste of what it could be like.
That's also the reason for this bloodhunt. The pr management noticed that the screwed up with the anniversary and the extra BP. The grind gets worse with each year and behaviour does absolutely nothing to change that.
In league of legends or rainbow six siege character get cheaper with the growing pool. Not so DBD. I wanted to get all perks on my oni but would've had to level all other killer to 40 and THEN level my oni but i lost interest due to too much grinding and the overall "friendlyness". Now I have still 45 perks left meaning leveling only oni additional 135/2 times IF I had all other killer on 40 which I don't.
And I thought of doing the same with nea on survivor. 🤮 Just the thought alone of all this grind without the 5x multiplier makes me sick and let's me play other games.
You are crying about grind, but prestige the characters. That doesn't make sense... Don't prestige and it will already reduce the grind roughly by half.
Or if you want to prestige, then don't cry about the grind. Prestiging should be grindy, because it is there only to show off, not for real gameplay benefit. It is there for players with infinite time on their hands.
I agree however that the grind for the standard gameplay (buying the perks) is too much, and it should be drastically reduced.