Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Feedback and Suggestions

Nemesis Buff

ThatOneDemoPlayer ThatOneDemoPlayer
July 26, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I feel like most of the community can agree with me when I say that Nemesis needs a buff and I'd like to share my idea for a buff

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WOj-cpUmtdhhycafqsRcwexcssZHcGQ5w-8AnBByW2Y/edit?usp=drivesdk

Comments

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.