hatch on swamp
I cry every time I have to go and find it, doesn't matter what side I'm on.
Makes me wish I still regularly ran Left Behind.
(I just had to find it twice in a row.)
I cry every time I have to go and find it, doesn't matter what side I'm on.
Makes me wish I still regularly ran Left Behind.
(I just had to find it twice in a row.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate hatch spawns on that map I don't know why it spawns in literal corners sometimes
I'm pretty sure the hatch spawn's on Grim Pantry are actually bugged, because it pretty much always spawns in either the main building or that two-story shack thing.
But yeah, on Pale Rose finding the hatch is an utter nightmare.
Swamp map is the largest map, if you count "play-able" titles.
Most open maps have death zone along side the boundaries (you notice the gap between boundaries and wall loops). Swamp is the only realm dont have that thing.
I find this feature is really unique to Swamp, dont get me wrong, I hate this map too. But really cant tell why, because of aesthetic or lack of pallets or Gen spread too far.
Deathzone number is estimated.