I have nothin else to talk about and I'm extremely bored so I'll just wait here and if u wanna talk bout sumthin just look at my other posts or leave a comment here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day!
There is a spider in my bathtub. It's there since this morning and it looks as if it can't come out by itself. Should i help him or leave it there until it dies?
There is a spider in my bathtub. It's there since this morning and it looks as if it can't come out by itself. Should i help him or leave it there until it dies?
Help him. He’ll eat any other bugs that come inside.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a spider in my bathtub. It's there since this morning and it looks as if it can't come out by itself. Should i help him or leave it there until it dies?
Help him. He’ll eat any other bugs that come inside.
You decided but i put it outside. It's going to find a partner and make some spiderbabys.
It's one that doesn't makes webs. It should find some food there.