Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Feedback and Suggestions

Better skin

Dr_Gaster Dr_Gaster
July 25, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

This was the only pic I could find but can we please get a maskless pig as a skin?

IMG_0952.JPG


Comments

  • Dr_Gaster Dr_Gaster
    July 25, 2021

    No? Just me?

  • Dr_Gaster Dr_Gaster
    July 25, 2021

    I don't need sleep I need answers

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.