Ghostface power
I've seen JRM, No0b, and Zubat vids with the same problem. Do survivors just need to "look harder" to snap Ghostface out of his power? While standing still, I had a Ghostface just walk up to me shrouded, no distance add-ons.
I've seen JRM, No0b, and Zubat vids with the same problem. Do survivors just need to "look harder" to snap Ghostface out of his power? While standing still, I had a Ghostface just walk up to me shrouded, no distance add-ons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His reveal mechanic isn’t very consistent but you need to make sure at least half of Ghostface’s body is exposed for it to work
Ghostface can't be revealed by two survivors at the same time. Most of the time when you think he isn't being revealed is because there's already other survivor looking at him. Crouching behind something can also reset the revealing process.
But yeah, if you or the Ghostface has high ping you it is way harder to do it.
Ghostface's Shroud is just broken.
That's all there is to it. Sometimes you can't reveal him while doing exactly as you are supposed to do, and sometimes you reveal him from behind a wall.
Its just buggy as hell
its just super inconsistent. I'll not even notice him and he'll be revealed but as I stare at him with purpose he isn't revealed.
Its one of the buggiest things in Dbd. Incredibly inconsistent and makes Ghostface very tedious to face, IMO.