I wish there is an Iridescent Shards Event.
I wish BHVR would implement an event of somekind like where in you earn double the Iridescent Shards in a limited time frame.
I wish BHVR would implement an event of somekind like where in you earn double the Iridescent Shards in a limited time frame.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never gonna happen. It'll decrease the chance of people using real money to purchase cosmetics. They are a business and they need to maintain an income. It's nice enough that we get free shards for their mediocre events.
With how they're pricing cosmetics lately, that'd be a cold day in Hell. But I wish they'd do something like that more often too.
I was thinking more of it could happen as, the Better looking Skins are not purchasable with Iri Shards so people would rather get the Character they want.