which survivor should i get to level 50 next?

My goal is to get every survivor and killer to level fifty. I'm currently working on survivors and these are the ones that aren't level 50. (showing their level and their teachables that I have)

Dwight Fairfield - Level 21 - Teachables that I have - Bond and Prove Thyself - Teachables that I don't have - Leader.

Meg Thomas - P1 Level 20 - All teachables unlocked.

Jake Park - P1 Level 23 - All teachables unlocked.

Laurie Strode - Level 7 - Teachables that I have - Decisive Strike - Teachables that I don't have - Sole Survivor - Object Of Obsession.

Ace Visconti - Level 8 - No teachables unlocked.

David King - P1 Level 10 - All teachables unlocked.

Detective Tapp - Level 1 - No teachables unlocked.

Adam Francis - P1 Level 1 - All teachables unlocked.

Jeff Johansen - Level 5 - No teachables unlocked.

Jane Romero - Level 11 - Teachables that I have - Head On (apply directly to the forehead) - Teachables that I don't have - Solidarity - Poised.

Nancy Wheeler - P1 Level 15 - All teachables unlocked.

Steve Harrington - P2 Level 21 - All teachables unlocked.

Yui Kimura - P1 Level 15 - All teachables unlocked.

Zarina Kassir - Level 14 - Teachabales that I have - For the People - Teachables that I don't have - Off The Record - Red Herring

AT THE END OF THE DAY WHOEVER HAS THE MOST VOTES I WILL L50

Comments