i've been waiting an hour in queue for survivor at 3:12 am
Are survivor and killer queue times longer at 12:00 AM through 4:55 AM or is it just matchmaking and rank?
Are survivor and killer queue times longer at 12:00 AM through 4:55 AM or is it just matchmaking and rank?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is your crossplay on? I'm getting them instantly with it on.
yeah it's on, earlier in the day when I was in a swf with my friend we got matches instantly
Maybe you are experiencing the lobby bug. Have you tried restarting?
no, ill try that
I think it was that. I had my perks changed and when I restarted they went back to the ones I had on before I switched them, thanks! Yep, it was exactly that, thanks again.
Maybe you should just go to sleep like the rest of the DBD players...
at that time killers prefer to go sleeping instead of sweating anymore
im not sleepy yet mr. booba
Here's what I usually experience
Survivor: Faster queue during the day/early evening
Killer: Faster queue during the night/midnight
They really need to just rebuild this game from the ground up. The lobby bug has been around for too long, along many others.
Go to bed.