We need more people like this Nea

For context the screenshot doesn't show:

  1. The Nea is the PC player
  2. I'm trying to learn Huntress
  3. The Nea got sacked by the guy with the key
  4. Map Guy DC'd on last hook, and Key Guy DC'd when I chose to go after him after he sacked Nea
image.png


Comments

  • There are many players like that, they just don't get as much publicity as the toxic ones :)

  • Well I just had Wraith who didnt tunnel.

    I was just off hook, a healthy Clau on left side, Wraith was coming on right side. I didnt have BT activated, Wraith walked pass me and go for the Clau.

    The fact that I was following a chased Feng who was already double hook in attemp to body block him before that.

  • It's always nice to find players that remembers the human.

    Some people often don't.