Map Idea: The Entity’s Warehouse
Dark, gloomy, holes in the ceiling with little rays of light beaming through here and there. That’s the general building.
But the real beauty lies in what’s being stored there!
- Killer items! Jigsaw Box on this wall. Pool of Devotion along that aisle. Vaccine crates randomly placed throughout. Are these random props or do they belong to this match’s actual killer?
- Sounds! Speakers throughout the warehouse play sounds, which of course get louder as you approach. Huntress song. Doctor Zap, Nurse Squeal. Terror Radius. Random Screams. Feng crying. David grunting. Generators chugging. What’s real? I’m so confused!
- Animatronics! Those moving shadows off in the distance, what are they! OMG the Trapper just swung at me! Wait, it didn’t hit. Oh, it’s fake. ... I just saw Dwight turn a corner! Oh wait, there’s not an actual Dwight player in this match.
- Random other things. And the end of this straight-away I see a Red Stain on the ground. Is it fake or is the killer trying to blend in as a fake? ... Why won’t this treasure chest open? Must be a prop. ... Why can’t I kick this half-finished gen? Lol, for the same reason the survivors can’t actually work on it! ... 4 gens remaining and this is already the 3rd hatch I’ve seen!
As you can see, this map is meant to sow utter chaos and confusion for both roles. New mind-game possibilities abound! Btw, I think there should be obscure ways to determine the fake props at close distance, but they should require some learning.
Such a map, I believe, would be both horrifying and hilarious! I hope you share this sentiment! It would need to be updated a bit each time a new killer comes out, but I think that’s doable.
Your thoughts?
Comments