So my team just bullied a clown
I didn't realize it was bullying until I noticed that nobody except me was going toward any doors once hook saves were made. This wasn't a farming clown either, they just kept flashlighting him or blocking the hook, and then would heal themselves.
I participated in about two hook saves but I was pretty confused 'til I put it together. Then I just opened the door to force people to leave.
Killers, is there any other way to prevent people from bullying you? It doesn't happen often in my teams but I feel bad when it does (but I also want to escape, obviously.)
I guess the other solution is just to... die on hook? IDK. That's harder now that you can't just automatically give up on second hook. What do y'all think?
Comments
I mean I'll die on hook if that's what it takes but bullying teams do often come in for the save. If I just let go and not do skillchecks when I figure out my team is bullying that's what I'll do ig.
If you notice i am getting bullied, i would love if you just leave so they feel less comfortable about it.
I dont expect you to help or die for me, just dont contribute, please.
Luckily i rarely happens tho.
Forgot about that ... opening gates it is I guess!
Is bullying reportable? Like it just seems unsportsmanlike and it doesn't even equate to tunneling or camping because we've already done all our objectives.
imagine being able to use starstruck as a survivor and stunning the killer any time they get close.
I was in a match yesterday where killer was tunneling this Claudette and I did everything I could to stand in between them and took a hook for her. Then I realized she was really clicky with the flashlight and assumed that was the reason why lol She unhooked me which was cool, but I wasn't about to take the fall for her again so I went and did other things instead. I usually just won't participate if people are being mean to the killer.
It's funny that Starstruck is a Trickster perk. When Trapper or Oni have it, sure I'd be Starstruck in their presence. But skinny teenage-looking Trickster? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
HARDCORE same. I take one look at him and I'm pretty much the opposite of starstruck lol.
lmao
I always laugh when people talk about "bullying" killers. People who think they're being bullied by pixels need to go outside and touch some grass and remember there's a real world full of people with actual problems out there.