My account is gone.

I logged into my account this morning to find that all of my character levels had been replaced with my girlfriend's, as her account was signed in on our xbox before mine. All of the perks I had unlocked, and all of my event items- gone. If there isn't anything that can be done about this I will just quit the game because I literally am not going to restart from scratch and I dont know what I'm meant to do now? Like my main character has nothing. gone. I have all of my girlfriend's items so I guess that's a plus. This update has been laggy but this is on another level. I really dont know what to say but this is messed up.

Comments

  • You should probably create a support ticket with your account info etc. if this is not solved by restarting the system.

    © 2015-2020 and BEHAVIOUR, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT and other related trademarks and logos belong to Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.