PS4 player, kinda new looking for others.
Hey, so I’ve been playing a while but not brilliant at the game, still learning things! Hoping to find some others that want to play today? I’m in the uk. And I have a mic!
name is MissQuill on DBD and PS :)
Hey, so I’ve been playing a while but not brilliant at the game, still learning things! Hoping to find some others that want to play today? I’m in the uk. And I have a mic!
name is MissQuill on DBD and PS :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll add you. I'm Midori-21 on psn.
I’ve accepted, thank you :)
Hi, I'll play with you! my PS5 name is buna_buna1419
I’m new too I’m kayharker on PS :-)