PRESENTING AN IDEA - TWINS IMPROVEMENT PLAN.

쌍둥이 개선2-1.png 쌍둥이 개선2-2.png 쌍둥이 개선2-3.png

I made a plan to reduce the tedious tempo of twins and the pressure of novice survivors to confront them.

have a good day :)

Comments

  • Nice drawings but you should really make an argument for them, instead this is just a thread for people who think Twins is bad.

    And just hoping BHVR implements this. Like not all Twins players have a tedious tempo.

    That being said, These DO make good quality of life improvements for the Twins.

  • @Emeal said:

    Nice drawings but you should really make an argument for them, instead this is just a thread for people who think Twins is bad.

    And just hoping BHVR implements this. Like not all Twins players have a tedious tempo.

    Thank you for your reply.

    However, fast tempo twin users are usually very good at manipulating twins.

    They spent a long time optimizing their play, but the new killers finds it difficult.

    What I'm suggesting is not that I want to put wings on skillful killers.

    I'd like to suggest the ability to approach novice killers more friendlyly and the means to survive for novice survivors. :)

  • For 1/3, survivors can halt, or fail, the motion to 'kick' Victor. So if control automatically reverts to Charlotte when that action begins, then you would lose control of Victor regardless of whether or not he gets kicked, and then survivors that fail to kick him, instantly get a free kick anyway when he's no longer controlled.

    This would be a pain in the ass, and it would give survivors way more control over the killer. You wouldn't even need to kick Victor, just get close enough to give R1/RB a quick tap and he's gone. Killer's power negated.

    2/3 is actually pretty damn cool. Basically Charlotte would act a little bit like Nemesis' zombies, just more stationary? That would be amazing. Honestly it should work both ways. get within 3m of Charlotte and she automatically lunges at you, get within 1m of Victor and he automatically downs/latches onto you. That alone would make Twins very effective at being in two places at once, like the Zombies.

    3/3 aura/glow would 100% be an improvement.

  • @Seraphor said:

    For 1/3, survivors can halt, or fail, the motion to 'kick' Victor. So if control automatically reverts to Charlotte when that action begins, then you would lose control of Victor regardless of whether or not he gets kicked, and then survivors that fail to kick him, instantly get a free kick anyway when he's no longer controlled.

    This would be a pain in the ass, and it would give survivors way more control over the killer. You wouldn't even need to kick Victor, just get close enough to give R1/RB a quick tap and he's gone. Killer's power negated.

    2/3 is actually pretty damn cool. Basically Charlotte would act a little bit like Nemesis' zombies, just more stationary? That would be amazing. Honestly it should work both ways. get within 3m of Charlotte and she automatically lunges at you, get within 1m of Victor and he automatically downs/latches onto you. That alone would make Twins very effective at being in two places at once, like the Zombies.

    3/3 aura/glow would 100% be an improvement.

    Thank you. I guess I didn't explain enough about 1/3.

    The problem you pointed out is key. Importantly, when the survivor is confirmed to kick Victor,

    survivor cannot cancel it along the way that.

    This is the same system as when a killer hits a pallet.


    I am not good at English, so I am answering by translating it with a translator.

    I'm worried if my answer is being delivered well.

    But I like this conversation. I haven't had much to talk about games lately. :)

  • I like all these changes, good job. :)

  • @Liar_KIM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2380016#Comment_2380016

    Thank you. I guess I didn't explain enough about 1/3.

    The problem you pointed out is key. Importantly, when the survivor is confirmed to kick Victor,

    survivor cannot cancel it along the way that.

    This is the same system as when a killer hits a pallet.

    I am not good at English, so I am answering by translating it with a translator.

    I'm worried if my answer is being delivered well.

    But I like this conversation. I haven't had much to talk about games lately. :)

    I would say 1/3 is still making it too easy for the survivor to kick Victor. The fact is it is possible to fail, this would make it impossible to fail.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2380060#Comment_2380060

    I would say 1/3 is still making it too easy for the survivor to kick Victor. The fact is it is possible to fail, this would make it impossible to fail.

    In fact, the chance of a survivor kicking Victor must be high.

    Victor's hit rate is high, but I think it should be higher than now.


    This is the same thing as the Huntress.

    Victor has a high hit rate, but the rebound that comes back when he fails is big.

    if Huntress fails, she can prepare for the next.

    but, Charlotte is not like that.


    Here's the logic behind my creation of this post.

    • Victor is powerful, but the damage is great when he fails.
    • Survivors should be aware of Victor's failure and know that they can confront him.
    • Survivors will have more opportunities to fight back at Victor, and Charlotte will be required to be mobile.
    • When Victor's death is confirmed, Charlotte should get up earlier and prepare for the next plan.
    • Charlotte can get up faster, get time to prepare for the next Victor, and move to take up the necessary space.
    • If Developer want to further enhance the characteristics of TWINS the Killer,
    • It would be better to slow down Charlotte and speed up Victor's summons.
  • @Emeal said:

    Nice drawings but you should really make an argument for them, instead this is just a thread for people who think Twins is bad.

    And just hoping BHVR implements this. Like not all Twins players have a tedious tempo.

    That being said, These DO make good quality of life improvements for the Twins.

    I'm sure they do but they do little to help with the issues people have with going against twins