This is a Killer event change my mind...
This is now a balanced game. 👍
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You do realize that every player will play both sides?
Also its a complete mess at the moment, some survivors even let themselves be grabed of the planets - thats how desperate they are
The one sided thing that I hate is, that only Killers will be awarded bloodpoints even after fulfilling their objective. (As far as I know at least.) Once the survivors have all 30 vials, they will no longer be able to interact with the visercal canker, meaning no more bonus bloodpoints...
I imagine that Killers can still hook survivors on those hooks and get the bloodpoints so.... yeah... great.
Yea that seems like a mistake there. Hopefully they patch it by Monday so suvivors can still get extra bloodpoints as well.
Really? thats really lame, devs???
I'm not here to change your mind, just to give you my experience...
From the moment the event started, in my trials, everyone's having fun.
The worst comments i've gotten in the aftergame-chat so far have been "gg".
The ones who are quiet can't be judged, and the ones who speak something other than the 2 languages i know can't be judged by me, of which there are few in my experience.
Clearly spoken from someone who hasn't tried this event as a Killer.
You can get a 4 kill match and still not have a full vial because the survivors didn't drop enough offerings. I'm either getting a full vial or 2/3rd of one as Survivor (assuming I don't get caught early), regardless of offerings.
Whereas I'm watching survivors just run at the killer after they've gotten their vial for the match so that they can quickly move on to the next one.
Killers still have to stick it out the whole way through. And they have to perform to get. Survivors don't even have to hit a skill check, just run up to what is essentially a 3-4 mannable totem.
And besides all of that, everyone has to do both roles to get their 2 sets, so I don't get the whining either way.
the problem is you only need 3 plants as survivor to fill the vial, but 6 hooks as killer so you need more offerings to complete 1 vial per game
I don't care about the skins. I'll just by them.
Survivors on the other hand have a capped amount. Only 2 skins and due to the set up will have a much harder time getting any extra BP.
survivors get the bp when they use the offering and a survivor farms the plant , it doesn't have to be the one using the offering . so there is still a chance of bp gains . the killer has a rougher time of it but I would think they can still hook after 30/30 . By rougher time is they require a lot more work to hook a survivor then just running up to a plant and clicking a mouse button . so ya they should be rewarded for the difference in difficulty .
Add to this that anyone who wants to play normally and ignore the event as a survivor can't. Because their team is suiciding. Killers still have the option to ignore it though.
And on console since we still don't have DC bans people instantly DC if they know they are going to die so as to avoid losing vial progression...The event has been a nightmare as a solo survivor player.
Agree games are cucked because of the event so games cant be normal.
You know the difference? for killers your obj is A PERSON who can loop, be too distant of the event hook, you have to complete the game
As survivor the obj is immobile, you can farm it pretty quickly and you can even suicide to make this process even faster or stay a little while if you wanna pip
I can't change people minds if there is none