Ghostface is a narcissist- or at least is narcissistic on some level, he loves himself and what he does more than anything else, so he'd be one of the worst candidates for shipping.
Also, I guess what would be an unpopular opinion on this kind of a thread: shipping itself is pointless, why does every character need to have some romantic interest. :/
Ghostface is a narcissist- or at least is narcissistic on some level, he loves himself and what he does more than anything else, so he'd be one of the worst candidates for shipping.
Also, I guess what would be an unpopular opinion on this kind of a thread: shipping itself is pointless, why does every character need to have some romantic interest. :/
Idk I got bored and had nothin else to talk about... sorry for being a disappointment
Ghostface is a narcissist- or at least is narcissistic on some level, he loves himself and what he does more than anything else, so he'd be one of the worst candidates for shipping.
Also, I guess what would be an unpopular opinion on this kind of a thread: shipping itself is pointless, why does every character need to have some romantic interest. :/
Narcissists aren't people who'd avoid relationships. They just have different goals in one. I don't really know how to explain it better than that ^^;;
Also, people ship because they find it fun. I think it's fine until people start harming others in some way for disagreeing.
Anyways, I think Ghostface x Susie makes the most sense for the characters imo.
Narcissists aren't people who'd avoid relationships. They just have different goals in one. I don't really know how to explain it better than that ^^;;
Also, people ship because they find it fun. I think it's fine until people start harming others in some way for disagreeing.
Anyways, I think Ghostface x Susie makes the most sense for the characters imo.
Thx for the explanation also thx for not thinking I'm cringe for talking about ships
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface is a narcissist- or at least is narcissistic on some level, he loves himself and what he does more than anything else, so he'd be one of the worst candidates for shipping.
Also, I guess what would be an unpopular opinion on this kind of a thread: shipping itself is pointless, why does every character need to have some romantic interest. :/
Idk I got bored and had nothin else to talk about... sorry for being a disappointment
GF x Frank cause they're both masked, egotistical men lol.
Because they’re both serial killers doing it for their own fame.
Narcissists aren't people who'd avoid relationships. They just have different goals in one. I don't really know how to explain it better than that ^^;;
Also, people ship because they find it fun. I think it's fine until people start harming others in some way for disagreeing.
Anyways, I think Ghostface x Susie makes the most sense for the characters imo.
Thx for the explanation also thx for not thinking I'm cringe for talking about ships
No Glitch NO LMFAO
Ghostface x MIRROR
or ghostface x ghostface (but its actually a MIRROR and its comical)
Well, here's my attempt:
IM CRYING HEHAJKAKSMDNHWW 😭
I'm dead. 😂
Also i ship Ghostface with Myers. Stalking contests all the way!