Option to disable chat / post game chat

Hi,

I have a simple suggestion I want to make and its been bugging me for a looooong time. Can you please add a option to disable chat entirely or post game chat. Near enough every time I play there is always trash talk in post game which I feel has just become a norm for this game but it steers me off the game almost every time to the point I will uninstall and come back months and I really do mean months after. I'm not a hardcore player so I play other games too but it just would be absolutely great to play this without catering to toxicity. I've just reached my limit on having to read harsh/hateful comments.

Comments

  • You can disable the chat if you click the arrows. Iirc it will disable it for the whole session.