YAY or NAY Discussion #2 Less populated role is known

Series #2 of yay or nay, pretty simple say yay or nay and why. So kinda linked to the first discussion but slightly different.

Would you like to know which role needs more players? Why?

Comments

  • Yay, as I play both roles itd be nice to know which lobby might be faster as well as seeing which roles are most popular on which days/time

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes

    If it's survivor then they need to focus on making the experience feel more fresh when playing for survivors with new content

    If it's killers. They need to find out why. Because theoretically, killer should be the more populated role.

    I guess itd depend on how they calculate it, I'd assume every 4 survivors to 1 killer would be classed as 1:1 to create a match

  • It would be interesting to see which one it is but it's most likely survivor. If it was killer, que times for both killer and survior would be alot longer while more survivors mean that killer que times will be quick and survivor que times slow.

    It would be useful to know which role is more appealing to everyone

  • @Entity_Lich94 said:

    It would be interesting to see which one it is but it's most likely survivor. If it was killer, que times for both killer and survior would be alot longer while more survivors mean that killer que times will be quick and survivor que times slow.

    It would be useful to know which role is more appealing to everyone

    Well survivor to killer ratio is 4:1 to make a game so I guess in the eyes of the system 4 survivors =1 to make an easier ratio of 1:1. So if you see killers more popular the game needs more survivors, if survivors more popular it needs more killers if you get what I mean?