I've fallen in love with a perk combo
Pop goes the weasel and Eruption.
Let. Me. Tell. You.
Nothing screams satisfying than popping a gen and applying Eruption, then finish stalking a 99% Survivor as Ghost Face. That gen went from 80% down to 17% after a little bit.
It's so much fun. Sure, it doesn't seem to work as well, but those two perks create amazing synergy, I also use Brutal Strength because of how nice it is to squeeze pop in last second, I'd recommend it
Comments
I use Eruption + Surge, myself. If I catch that survivor, it's -14% immediately, plus collateral.
Surge is nice, but I always go against smart survivors so I never get too much use out of it
It’s one of my favorites now
I eruption is high on my list 2. Got both of them last night on my PH. Both are still tier 1 but usable imo.
I’ve been using this combo on Nemesis ever since he came out and am amazed at how good it is.
Yeah, it's so good
Oppression + Dying Light + Eruption + either Surge or Pop. The perfect gen slowdown build that is not subject to being destroyed by a survivor getting lucky and finding your totem.