Legion how to hit 360 spins

Being Other killers is ok but when in feral frenzy i miss 360s lol back to basics any tips thanks also what is best for controller sensitivity % on console thanks frames are not to good

Comments

  • Highest sensitivity you can play on the better. And sometimes it's just easier to let them spin then hit them

  • I find learning to always hit from maximum lunge range is the key, the feral lunge is like a decloaking wraith, if they can 360 you then you're too close to them.

  • At least 65% is the min to avoid 360s, anything less and survivors can actually run faster than you can spin if they do it right.

  • Lunge attacks in Feral Frenzy are always farther than you think. Practice and you'll get it down in no time.

  • Start the lunge early and hope like hell they have good internet. Otherwise, they're vanishing and you're gonna get hit validated.

    Edit: Also I use slightly below maximum sensitivity, but I don't know if there's a difference between PC and Console controller sensitivity.