HOW DO I CROUCH IN DBD I ACTUALLY CANT HELP
IM USING URBAN EVASION AND I CANT CROUCH IM ACTUALLY RUNNING 3 PERKS PLEASE HELP ME.
IM USING URBAN EVASION AND I CANT CROUCH IM ACTUALLY RUNNING 3 PERKS PLEASE HELP ME.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Check your settings. Default button is Ctrl.
I CANT FIND CTRL
Can you find your keyboard?
I am on xbox sorry
It might be a good idea to open in-game control settings and see which button crouching is currently assigned to. If it's something uncomfortable for you, you can just change it.
In default settings it’s the L2 Button (left shoulder trigger)
So one could say... you've "lost control"?