LGBTQ+ Representation
I have noticed that much of this game's player base is part of the LGBTQ+ community. This is obviously really cool. Does anybody know why this game has attracted such a diverse audience?
Also, are any of the survivors or killers canonically queer? If not, are there plans to add any queer characters in the near future?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I know what it is and it's not that serious
Then why do you act so hurt? 🤷♂️
just move on and let people request such a char.
Aren't you hurt simply because there's no gay character in a horror game?
then why do you care so much?
I'm closing this here as the discussion is getting heated and what needed to be said has been said.
Just to reiterate, representation is something BHVR cares a lot about, it's going to happen and the devs are actively working with companies like GaymerX to do it right.
I'm going to post what's been originally announced about it: